As with every season change, there are certain things to consider and certain precautions we should take in anticipation of the elements.
The summer brings that heat.. which brings out that sweat.. which brings out that salt.. which can dry skin and dehydrate your entire flesh.. No good.
Make sure you STAY HYDRATED while you enjoy the sun in full shine!!!! Here are some things you can keep in mind this season:
- Drink plenty of clean water!
- Shower immediately after a swim (pool, pond, lake, or sea)
- Shampoo and moisturize scalp often.
- Fresh powder to absorb excess sweat and neutralize any b.o.
- Enjoy yourself and be safe!